Sunday, October 29, 2017

Bible study, work books.....

I was browsing the stores yesterday, and I stopped by dollar tree......and I found a new bible themed study / sticker book.......

I purchased about ten of them !.......

These are new, in the literature, coloring book area of the Dollar tree.....

These books are mostly for children, but hey, I purchased them for myself.........they are activity study work books, you learn the characters + stories of the bible......

Very affordable.

They have plenty of stickers to place where instructed onto certain pages of the book, puzzles, just study......

I think they are quite similar to the Sunday school work books I worked in as a child.........

I have been working on a few of them, they are fun to me, I read, place stickers, Word searches, mazes, Word scrambles,  cross words, re - learn old bible passages.....

Very cute + informative for just $ 1 / a book.......

I think these are great to gift children, even adults who enjoy the study........I often know that the children's work books are much more fun ! Haha......

Titles I have seen in these ----

Bible lessons
Stories of Jesus
Bible truths
Stories of the bible
Bible heroes
Bible Parables

And then there are the certain character work books, same -----

Another more so fun way to learn about the bible + study....!

Activity / work books for all ages to learn + study from......

These would be good for churches I think........

Studying today for Sunday.

julie


No comments:

Post a Comment