Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Yeah another long letter....

Well, now Malevenna Hzog, showed up to the hospital to see fake grandma, talking about her husband, Cletus white getting drunk with a baseball bat or something ??...you can tell that was Japanese, my mom thought........made her upset....oh, the ol sad story of grandma, I guess now we will have a fake damn funeral for her, she said........lol......they can create more b.s. chaos that bunch....

Went to m town yesterday at noon to get more to eat with my medicine, and I was yelled at on my waves the entire time about being a fat, fluffy, diabetic bitch ! They are killing my friends from T town in that blue old beater ' VW.......right there bitch.......I saw it drive across the road in front, short teeny people.......yeah go figure that one....

Screamed at me all day last nite and for past years outside and on my waves you are a diabetic fat bitch ! Stop eating sugar, candy, bread, now he screams this every time I set down to eat something.......this is insanity with him.....

Didn't feel well last nite, they were yelling most the nite about my grandparents money, estate, land, they get it, that's our bank account....bitch ! Then something about Mimi estate, money, she's dead bitch !.....she may be fake too bitch ! We get her money bitch......

Said they are hypnotizing my medicine with equipment to ruin it, make me sicker, they have for years now north of your house at bshaw house bitch ! Jeff Milam was they said with fug Amanda bshaw and Travis........sounds about right......I never could stand any of those losers, annoying.....

Now I guess some of those T town Japanese stalkers are still up to something....??? S. H. Said different.....

Screams last nite about T town crap I don't even know about, or know those losers they are yelling at me about, I killed their trash off I guess when Allison and I went thru T town what 20 years ago, and that silly letter I wrote I guess did something to T town, how dare I !!........annoying...

Screams about I. H. Money and T. H. Money ???? Whatever....?

Blaming me for their lives being ruined, they ruined themselves and wanna blame me.......Said they own my grandparents j, home, land, money, we live there bitch that's ours ! F you !

Something about my bro, fake bro, babies to raise on meth ??? A baby Dragon costume my mom made they stole or my bro gave them ???

Constant chatter in next room, robot monster talking makes me sick, weirdness, I hear it at night in next room, kitchen also......weird surveillance...??? Or S, aggravating ???

Screams most night about Brett, Mickey Moulton will ball, Frankie ball playing Brett and uncle p, then something about them having Hiv the whole time, using bathroom at her house, plotting to kill her and my grandpa back then ???!!!! They never should have been around them or in their home ! More crooked people down here !.........

They carried off a lot of tools, machinery, junk iron, and then Kuntz had to have a cultipacker, never returned. That ol bastard don't look right either 2 years ago.......stealing as Philip Brett went on everywhere, trespassing, dealing dope north of her place S. H. Said........even fake Kyle s, told me that on my waves, High and harassing me, I can remember that......

Took brushing machinery off as Philip mask, 2 years ago after I blogged about neighboring on my blog, came back tore up........corruption ! Mimi just lets them !........she doesn't believe nothing I try to tell her.........they all wear a fake mask then behave as they just own everything my grandparents have, run all over all of us, cause upsets, are hateful, run rule everybody, play mind games, try to hack minds constantly, spy on Mimi banking business, make comments..........I feel at a loss of trying to save Mimi, mom, myself, and g. From fakes, corruption, danger, evil.......

These idiots are out of control down here, have been many years, I never knew what this was, or about fake masks.......just like fake Brenna ! Danielle, and others ! Creepy ! Upsets me ! And grandparents G and D never knew nothing...either.......very dangerous.

They kept saying that when my mom goes with Mimi and fake Philip to wewoka for fake funeral Friday they will kill them in a wreck !!!......terrifies me !...........and taking mimi a few weeks ago to a fake karissa kids ballgame far off by the city ??!.....what is all this ??!.......they said Japanese are playing Karissa and tessa, patty, something they yelled about they get their estates, money houses, party's school job paycheck ????.......weird, creepy....

Once stevie said masks had to be all turned in by Sept 5, this year, boy that was another lie wasn't it ??!.........I think they all are trailer trash ctrl, obsessed with playing m family.......need their damn heads blown off......sick of this b.s. !

Talking about Tessa, Brett, fake babies, N family everywhere, they get this, they said that, I think from what I hear they are pretty damn worthless trash like my family all has been........they play Brett, Tessa, Mary, Barbara, Linda t, I saw Amanda t mask over by Woodlawn cemetery, tried to hide her face, driving from old nasty house playing her there.......more b.s......

Satanic people, played characters to my grandparents plotted to kill them, then said they did kill them.....upsets me !!!

Called one day as Shirley and Norma asking for $ 10, 000 loan to pay bank mortgage on her house because she would lose her house.....!!! Cried, Mimi won't believe that is not Shirley and Jackie........they lay it on thick now, crying, acting, said they would drive right down for that money !!!........pisses us all off this continues......

Said Mimi is fake so I don't know what is true, she seems like her, guess I will have to wait and see.....

Screams about Washington, OkCity, Florida, h wood, sterling, lawton ft sill, Moore, Norman McAlester, Marlow, central High, cement, Fletcher, Midwest city, El Reno, okarche,  chicksha, Blanchard, foster, Dallas, Weatherford, tx, okla, wichita falls, amarillo, altus, Kansas, T town, Ada, bray, Stillwater, Steve Ripley ???........rush springs, east of rush springs, Arkansas, texhoma, Ardmore, edmond, Juarez ??? San Antonio ??.....

Screams about Z + k being dead, corruption, T town nastiness with z and others.......weirdos.....

Constant screams on wind, vehicles, stores, my waves are sick and tired.......Screams about S H, L. H. Jones, David c.........how evil he is !

Mimi gave these fakes money for Christmas not knowing they were fake, said they gave that to the ctrl ???? Upsetting and scarey.....this goes on..........I don't wish for anymore fake holidays like this ever again......fake Chelsea bitch too......asking for makeup brushes from ulta......bitch, expensive, I had to purchase with my own money !!! They kept saying she was real !!!! I hate all this b.s.......

They only waste, money, time, don't clean nothing up obviously, scream about money, land, estates, banking info, you don't know who I am bitch ! F you bitch ! Stalk me, go around with leaves in their hair, stinky, fug, trailer trash sluts, nasty men and women, nasty fug babies on meth.........just lazy sick sex drug addict obsessed weirdos wasting time and money, trying to sell you drugs or solicit in a store they yelled !.they go over on the creek and live slut around, prostitute, sell dope, f nasty trash all day, then scream follow me, because I killed them they scream !

These people are trash, filth, corrupt keep screaming they are agents man ! I can get anything I want outta this shit !.......all kinds of people........weirdos.....

And when I got hacked I asked if they could help me, they just laughed, it will go off when it rains bitch you are skitzo bitch ! Laughed Evil with the zillion others on my waves, crooked fbi, dea.....

For years now I asked them to turn in things to you, and I don't know if any of this ever got turned in to you, they said I couldn't blog it because everyone would see it.....now that they say S. H, L. H. D. C. Jones are here near.......things are somewhat better........I just am very weary.....tired.

Tigger cat is bleeding in his stool, pure blood today, so hopefully I can get help with it, I know it is rendering, just to let you know........they said they are working on him........I purchased pen G, and a small needle I hope to dose him and Rocky cat Sunday morning when mother can help me........just telling those guys.....

I appreciate everything, all the help, just so damn tired of all this weirdness, annoying people, creeps, danger.......surveillance is weird, creepy like.....Stevie needs to be far away from me, turned off me, take his equipment please !  :)

Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment