Monday, December 9, 2013

snow+ice= stuck at home

Totally been snowed/iced in for a week....roads so bad you can't drive anywhere.Had to have feed delivered in this past Thursday by feed company with a semi...could hardly make the curves around to the barn to unload!!!...dangerous.

ponds completely FROZE...ice skating?....um...better not....Haha!

It was 10 degrees Saturday morning and you talk about COLD!..Brr!...My internet has been acting crazy due to the ice freezing over my satellite so I gave up getting it to work...thawed yesterday so I can get online now..hopefully?

Need to get out there and do some MAJOR Christmas shopping I feel like this ice winter storm has put me way behind on getting anything like that done...Can't do anything but wait for the roads to unfreeze....lol...luckily the water well hasn't froze but my grandparents and my aunt&uncle's did.

can get out into the pastures to hay and feed with feed truck...but gotta be careful!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment