Friday, July 22, 2011

Ban all animal testing/experiments!!!.....

It's been a long busy day...just got home from the rodeo....i got 2nd barrel racing....so glad they waited for it to cool down this evening, so the animals won't get hot & the crowd won't get too hot....Me & Daisy(my horse) make a great team!..i love her. ;)

We pushed Steven in the horse tank tonight!...LOL....he needed to cool off...that's what he gets for being a jerk!..I hate how him & Harrell always wait around behind the stands to annoy you after you compete...it's like they plan it all out and have to annoy me!..i suppose i could kick their butts and they know it...yep...that's what it's all about...haha!...

Everyone's going to the bar later tonight...i may go in an hour and sing/play guitar with everyone...it's fun!

We really been missing dad today....hope he comes home soon from W.Texas. ;(

Today i saw something in a magazine about animal testing and how it should be forbidden..Well I AGREE to that!..it was just a gruesome picture and it upset me and made me cry...very disturbing!...It was a picture of a cat and oh man...i cried and then i got angry!..i mean, why in this day and time do they need to be experimenting on animals?! huh?...especially cats & dogs---pets...oh my god...that is sooooo freaking evil...No animal needs to be tested/tortured so a deodorant or soap whatever, will be safe!...That BS makes me so sad & mad.....it's NOT needed and it's barbaric!

It just really upset me and has been on my mind all day..how furious i am that this kinda experimentation hasn't been phased out or banned!...This is 2011 stupid idiots!..we don't need to be subjecting our animal friends to that!.....I DO NOT buy any products tested on animals and i think there doesn't need to be ANY products tested on animals for anything..i wish it could be banned...that whole issue is very disturbing and horrible!

I love animals more than most people......animals don't backstab you, yell at you, they just keep on loving you no matter what..unlike pathetic humans...i'm so ashamed of the human race..pathetic pieces of crap....If i was an animal i wouldn't wanna be tortured & tested or abused or anything...animals don't have a voice for anything like that!....man, it just makes me cry...i was horrified when i saw that article and i wish i could stop all the cruel animal experiments that go on in the world..i think even Europe is working on phasing out that kinda stuff, so why can't we here in the US?!..doesn't make any sense...

I do know one thing......If i had the chance i would kick hard with my cowboy boots, right in the butt, every cold-hearted piece of sh*t scientist/person who does those evil pathetic experiments on animals, who abuses animals or is mean to animals..i want a chance to personally give them all a good ol fashioned butt-kicking from a real american cowgirl....haha!..they better hope they never meet me.


~Nite!~

No comments:

Post a Comment