Sunday, July 17, 2011

favorite teacher gone....

Oh man...I've got a major case of the sads today. ;(

I just found out today that my 1st grade teacher passed away....She was my favorite teacher out of all the grades....i loved her!...i'm broken hearted.

She was so sweet, fun, & kind, a great person...she loved being a teacher and helping you learn.....she always decorated our 1st grade classroom so cool, gave us candy, and was so laid-back....more than anything she made you feel so comfortable she was like the whole class's grandma...

We had the best Halloween party in her class...i'll never forget that.

Today i started crying when Brenna called and told me...we started reminiscing about the day Steve(boy in our class) climbed out the classroom window and got a dead blackbird off the ground when Mrs.R turned her back to write on the chalk board...

all of us girls started screaming because Steve was pretending he was gonna throw it on us and Mrs.R turned around, hands on her hips, and started laughing:"Steeeeve....Did you crawl out the window?"...he kept laughing and pretending he was gonna throw it on us girls because we screamed...Mrs.R laughs and says:"Steeeeve, you better not throw that dead bird on those girls."...so he did throw the dead bird on us and it landed on my desk and i just picked it up and threw it out the window and Mrs.R goes:"See Steve, you didn't even scare Julia...she's tougher than you think."...LOL....

Haha...I remember Steve had to write me an apology letter for throwing it on my desk and i wrote that day:"Steve threw a dead bird on my desk and i was not scared."....lmao!....My grandma still has that paper i wrote and the apology from Steve....lol....it was always a joke all through the years at school between me & Steve, about him throwing that dead bird on my desk....he said the only reason he did it was because i wouldn't pay attention to him!....haha!

if i could go back to 1st grade anytime i would...i loved Mrs.R...she was a great teacher and we had a wild, but fun class....ah the memories...Miss you Mrs. R ;( 

No comments:

Post a Comment