Tuesday, April 17, 2012

baseball game last night......

After working all day, we all went to see a friend from the highschool days play in his college baseball game last night.....It was a lot of fun...He was so stoked that we came to support him!..it was cute..

I really enjoy baseball games and being apart of it in the stands...cheering for the entire team,whistling, and being amidst the complete chaos in the stands when someone makes a good play or a good home run.....lol..it's absolute insanity with a huge crowd in the stands like last night!love it!


Don't ask me why i love baseball..but i do!....my brother is a GREAT baseball player..as well as many of my cousins and then my guy friends aren't too bad at baseball either.....so i guess naturally after attending all the games these past few years i'd understand it easily and adore the sport!...

they played this old song last night along with others over the speakers to get everyone ready for the game....

I bought a water & sun flower seeds,some of my friends were getting hot dogs from the concession stand....the staples of any baseball game..small or big time....lol...

those boys love the camaraderie of their team...they always love re-telling stories of the "baseball game on the road" tales..they just love the sport..baseball is just the entry into summer to me.....it wouldn't be summer without it you know?

my favorite team has gotta be the Texas Rangers...even though i am an Oklahoma girl i LOVE the Rangers..being that i live not but 50miles from Texas anyway it makes perfect sense!..haha.....my brother so needs to take me to one of their games someday! i always try to watch them on the tv when a local station will play them....
had a great time yesterday...i have total crushes on "the boys of summer"!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment