Thursday, April 26, 2012

fell...again....

We all went to the indian taco dinner fundraiser last night for the fire department....Eli's grandma & his mom...along with several other Apaches are helping out the local fire department raise money...rural fire departments have limited funds so they rely on donations for the most part.....

I got one and i couldn't eat it all....lol.....they are so huge you'll never finish them...so i got a take home box for mine...I LOVE fry bread though....it's so not good for you..but so good i just don't care!....haha..
they had an auction and a dinner.....it was nice all those people turned out and supported the event...and very nice of the tribe to help out...because those fire fighters and trucks are needed!...they are VERY important!....

i may have to go to the chiropractor today after falling off my horse yesterday and hitting the fence.....my fingers went numb on my left hand after i hit the ground....i landed on my side..hit my hip...HURTS..terrible pain..but i'm tough.....Daisy got spooked by one of the dogs and she ran..i wasn't paying attention and fell off..... ;(

Ssh!!!...don't tell ANYONE in my family i fell...because they will get super worried and lecture..over and over and over..blah..blah..blah!...and i especially DO NOT want my Dad to find out because he doesn't need any extra stress or worry at the moment, with all he's doing right now...he's a chronic over worrier when it comes to anything about me.....so Ssh!

yeah....here we go.....again...with the numb tingly hand/fingers.....it's just nerve damage they told me last time and it would heal....something with my back..tail bone hitting so hard...it went away but now it's back.....

god...the life of a cowgirl...lol...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment