Thursday, June 9, 2011

always new complicated something....

Computers, cell phones, tvs...i'm about to quit the whole deal...

I'm frustrated and annoyed anymore with all of them....yesterday i needed my cell phone to work because the truck stopped working....i couldn't get a signal and i know for sure that there is a ginormous cell phone tower on a hill to the west of where we were !....

Now, there was no excuse for my stupid cell phone to NOT be working from that location......It was hot and my temper showed itself---- i got mad and threw my phone against a tree....it busted to pieces......oh well...lol..it should have worked.....i ended up walking all the way across a field to get home...because the stupid truck over heated or something...boy was i hot and mad...

i just need a cell phone that can call and receive calls..i don't need a complicated mess computer on my phone when i have computer at home....Can we go back to sending out smoke signals when we need help?!...haha....it might take all day, but somebody would realize you were gone and see smoke...

I'm so tired of this electronic crap...new gadgets every week or so....updates....it's always changing...and something is ALWAYS going wrong with them....then they will go on the tv or send an e-mail 2 days aftre you bought it...saying:" Oh our new gadget we sold you for $4,00000000 dollars has a glitch..sorry you just spent a lot of money on our overpriced SSSSSHHHT!." ..LOL....well, of course they don't say it like that..they'd never sell their junk....

i mean, why do things gotta be so complicated all the time with this stuff!?....I'm about ready to really quit all of it....Even this stupid computer, software, and internet...always updates, or stalled, or something....i don't have the patience/time for it all...I just roll my eyes everytime i turn on the stupid HD TV satellite that screws up, and they are introducing a new gadget..i'm like, does this ever end ?....i don't need to be trying to buy IPAD version 345 in just a few years..i'm sure they will have it ready in that short time...god...

is that all really needed ? I know i could figure/learn it all..but i don't wanna have to, so i'm not going to !

and facebook?! NOPE. NEVER..i don't wanna be connected to, or associated with any of that drama..i don't like people knowing my every move or even having to talk to those people i haven't seen in ions...i would tell them:" Oh..god..go away..you annoyed me 10 years ago..if i'm not calling you or looking you up or thinking about you..it means i don't care to see you just so you can gossip about me ! because you are all insane, jealous, bitter, idiots! "---stupid people from my hometown ...help us all...i like staying far away from those people..i rarely go to town because of the drama...and i'm gonna keep it that way....i have to live in the country..if i ever had to live in town it would kill me..i'd feel caged in...staying in OKC that whole week verified that fact totally.

anyway, I agree with Grandpa it's all just a big ol' un-needed mess.....i'm almost ready to just throw it all against a tree..

.

No comments:

Post a Comment