Thursday, June 23, 2011

Creepy-Crawlies.....eww...

About to go get in bed and watch tv....i just got out of the pool....been in there 2 hours since we got home for the day........been a long,long, hot day...

Didn't sleep to good last night after seeing a scorpion run across my bed!!!!
How do those stupid things get in the house?!...AND WHY?!!!..I was soooo scared all night that it was gonna come back and sting me...i never found it!....i think it ran under my bed....

Everytime i think about scorpions/black water bugs/spiders..i get a case of the creepies!....they're so gross...stay away from me...eek!...even bugs like to swim...my pool is full of them too....i get the net and get them outta there...annoying.

Guess i should spray bug spray around the house tomorrow outside around the edges?...that might help...we even saw a brown recluse spider(fiddle-backs) yikes!.....they are "baddies" too......i don't wanna be stung or bit!

In other news of my life...lol....I paid my entry fee today for another rodeo this weekend----in barrel racing again...a few other women have been Team Penning and Team Roping...but.....i don't know yet..i'm still a little bit unsure of myself in those categories enough to compete in them.....So right now just barrel racing...we'll see.

I wasn't quite sure that i even wanted to go rodeo-ing this weekend, because it's gonna be too hot and we've been busy working so much.....Frankly, i'm just tired my dear!....haha...i am.....

going to buy more paint tomorrow for house exterior....painting early mornings might be a wise idea?....right?...I think i should just throw down $100 on the counter and ask them to whip up $100 worth of paint buckets for me?...nah...too harsh that early in the morning for the paint guy at the hardware store....i think he has a hard time just staying awake that early.....lol

~nite-nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment