Wednesday, September 14, 2011

antibiotics & sun do not mix!!!.......

I'm tired...just got home for the day...

My eye is looking better, the blood is going away more so today, it's clearing up fast....it was glued shut yesterday from the eye drops and from it healing...gross...

Everybody stares at my bloody eye and goes:"Oh man that is freaky looking! how do you see out of it?!" and i just say it's not damaged bad just bruised/scraped on the white of my eye...the bruising makes it look all over my eye....lol....

it is spooky looking/kinda cool,i have 1 normal looking eye and 1 bloody spooky red eye!..Mwahahaha!.. i'm ready for Halloween already anyhow!....haha...Harrell was teasing me about my eye and i told him joking:"Yeah...you should see the guy i beat up...he looks bad..i kicked his ass!"...bwahahaha!...i actually got beat up by a mesquite tree,but he doesn't have to know that!...LOL..... 

my vision is great and my eye is not as sore....they say the eye heals faster than any part of the body, so i'm well on my way....they told me that it will take 2weeks to look completely normal again and all the blood will be absorbed back into the eye...isn't that cool how it does that?

haven't been able to find a sleeping mask they said to sleep w/one on, so i've just been using my blue bandanna tied over my eyes at night.....haha..works just as good i'm sure.

i totally forgot that my eye drops are antibiotics and i'm not supposed to be in the sun while using them the box says....BIG MISTAKE..we had to work out in the pastures & then corrals yesterday----feeding/catching 80 steers for the sale friday...had a round-up....and it was 109 degrees..yep..again...that weatherman is a liar!...and i got sick...i got a rash and felt like i was going to faint after 2 hours of being out in the heat/sun...

so i almost puked and i went to set in the truck and get out of the sun & Uncle Pete made Cody drive me home...i argued w/him and i was so stubborn to prove to them that i was tough enough to last til we were done, and Uncle Pete yells at me:"Julia!..listen to me you are gettin' sick G*ddamn It!..you're takin' those antibiotic drops! you aren't supposed to be out in the sun ARE YOU?! HUH?!"..and i said:"OMG!..i totally forgot about that!" and he goes:"That's exactly what i thought! now go home before you faint damn it!"...yell..yell...yell.....blah..blah...

yep that was stupid julie.....

so i got home drank lots of water, took a chilly shower,took tylenol, and then got in bed under the ceiling fan...drifted off to sleep.....

it finally stormed last night at 2am,things cooled off and i slept better from then on....

 cooler rainy week expected & a rainy-thundery night tonight..ahh!..finally!.

i know i will sleep sound tonight....IF those coyotes aren't in the yard yipping after the storms that is...haha...

~Nite-Nite Kisses~

No comments:

Post a Comment