Friday, September 16, 2011

rainy day for ranching....

Wow...longest day ever it seems...A rainy day though and that is good!

My day started out w/a trip to town and buying the usual things needed..toothpaste,laundry soap,deodorant,strawberry toaster streudel,bagels, cream cheese--breakfast things ya know because we have lunch in town everday we work...oh, we did buy lots of soup...we've been stocking up on soup incase their is a soup famine!...LOL..joking....because it's fall and soup is a necessity around here on cool days....

I also needed a new eyeliner for my makeup collection..i always use liquid eyeliner on my eyes! always...it looks so good it's like i'm painting when i use it..lol..love it..i use black...today i bought black eye liner w/glitter in it called Licorice by Hard Candy...i love their make-up..not tested on animals, and it's pretty cool..all kinda of colors & glitters in their make-up that this artistic, cool cowgirl chick can be creative with....god i love all the colors of makeups & nail polishes they have...i'm totally in love w/their stuff they have! ok, but i can't use eye make up just yet on my bloody eye...it's looking better day by day though and healing..still see great!

After that we went to the sale ALL DAY and worked....just got home....I really showed Uncle Pete & Diego today that I CAN hook a goose neck trailer onto the truck just perfect!..LOL...ALL BY MYSELF...and i loaded 2 bucking bulls(ooh..dangerous work!) ALL BY MYSELF!...hahaha!..i showed him...he was doubting me i could tell....

we drank coffee this morning at the sale w/all the old cowboy friends & Grandpa, They played dominoes while waiting, drank their coffee and smoked their cigarettes,talked...i just love that...they're all some of my favorite people....so laid-back & chill....

then at noon we sat w/Uncle Pete & the crew,watched the sale, ate nachos at the barn concession..I drank pink lemonade & Diego kept teasing me that i had slipped liquor in it and i laughed..:"NO!",,so then Harrell P.walked in and set down by me and annoyed me about my "vampire blood eye" and wouldn't leave, so i told Diego:"OK, now i need some liquor!"..and he just laughed so hard he cried..LOL....he goes:"I can see why! Sh*t i need a drink now! Does he ever shut the hell up?!!"..Harrell annoys everybody...it is a known fact..so he was there all day annoying me..ALL DAY w/Harrell is too much for me!!!....Sarah yelled at him:"Don't you have somewhere else you need to go Harrell?!"....bwahahaha!

and NO i don't love Harrell..i don't have a crush on him either and i never will..he's not crushable! ever!...but that Clint aww..he IS crushable and me & Sarah both have a huge crush on him..... ;)

anyway that was my day...just took a shower & everybody's already gone to the bar...i think i'm staying home i'm so freaking tired..even watching a good bar fight doesn't sound like fun to me tonight!..what is wrong w/me?!..LOL....yes, i'm exhausted.

tomorrow night we are going to Auntie J.'s Cowgirl Party..where we cowgirls all sit around drink margaritas/wine,watch movies,talk and look at all the "cowgirl bling"(jewelry,belts,purses,sparkled horse gear,candles,soaps & stuff she has for her parties) her house is like a freaking store!..it's so beautiful and full of sparkles!..i love it....

~Nite-Nite Kisses!~

No comments:

Post a Comment