Sunday, November 6, 2011

earthquakes.......

Just got home 2 hours ago...lol...we all went to the bar last night for open mic night...I played my guitar and sang..it's fun doing that and listening to everyone else..for me singing/playing has always been like opening a window to my mind and letting all the stress/worries/negativity outta there...it just goes away...i really believe music has healing properties....just like after i had that horrible pain from broken bones that year i listened to instrumental/spa music to get through the pain and it helped at night...but my mind is always counting notes & key changes when i listen to ANY kind of music...so maybe it made me focus on that instead of the unbearable pain?..who knows?

I took Cody & Uncle Pete home a few hours ago....they were pretty drunk and restless so i made sure they got home...lol...i drove them both home and helped them into their houses....I just love taking care of people...it makes me feel great that i got them home safe,to make sure they are ok..don't let them hurt themselves or fall.....there's nothing sadder than people not watching out for others you know?.....so they get drunk and rowdy?..big deal, that's normal in my family!....lol.....i like taking care of them...it makes me giggle at the stuff they say and do....unless they get violent..then..well....i don't know...haha!.....

we had another earthquake last night at 11pm...we're getting pretty good ones on the scale they said...it shook a shelf last night and some glasses on the bar...everyone was like:"Wow!..what the hell?!"....haha..they probably thought they were imagining things......

somebody said they thought it could be from the oil/gas companies "fracking" for natural gas..causing the earthquakes?..but i don't know...could be..we're just all amazed to experience an earthquake/tremor..we never have those here!...it's funny....lol...they start east of OKC and travel all the way over here to western oklahoma...craziness....

i think there is a fault line here by the mountains anyway...Call the seismograph people!..haha!...they have some cool graph print-outs after they drive over your land w/that truck...interesting stuff to check-out....

work to do today and yes,i did manage to set my clock back before i left last night.....I think today, i am going to go ahead and see if the gas station is open  at 5:45am,and go fill up the truck w/gas before this week starts,that way i won't have to waste time stopping and worrying w/it...

i'm running on 2 hours of sleep but it's my fault for staying out so late last night and singing/playing..had fun though..i'll catch a nap or so sometime today....it's sunday! ;)

kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment