Tuesday, November 29, 2011

kidney infection #23564837635 zillion.....

Have the day off....i had a Dr.appointment today at 9am for my kidneys.....I woke up last night and they were really hurting something terrible so i got up and took a hot bath at Midnight to try and relax along w/Tylenol...it helped but i could tell it was an infection.....I fell off the wagon and drank a Dr.Pepper yesterday at noon....lol.....i know...i do know better after all i have been through w/kidney infections...but i'm so sick of NEVER getting to drink soda!...Dr.Pepper w/a splash of vanilla is my weakness....and i am paying for that one 32.oz of evilness...*sad face*

Dr. gave me some antibiotics after my pee test indicated it was a kidney infection causing the kidney pain...so i have to take Tylenol & the antibiotic....and rest....I do know my limits w/my kidneys and how easily they can get poisoned after all the episodes i have had w/them....it's annoying...bad kidneys run in my family...so i gotta be extra careful w/them....i have to come back in a weak and take another pee test to make sure they are ok....nobody to blame but myself for this....my Dad is gonna be soooo MAD at me for this!!!...so Ssh! don't tell him i have a kidney infection! i don't need grouchy lectures & him worrying about me!

yesterday morning--finally got those 64 moved over to closer pasture if we have winter weather this week they will be closer to go feed/hay and break the pond water for them...had the antifreeze checked in the feed truck yesterday and went to the feed store....just incase we have bad weather...

got the house decorated,the Christmas tree up and the outside lights going....Oh man...i hope hillbilly relatives are jealous and mad over all the pretty lights we put up on our house!...i put more lights this year just to chap their asses good,because they whined/yelled so much about it!...LOL...i need to stop cussing..haha!

my Christmas tree is a fake one....would love to have a real tree in the house to decorate and smell...BUT i have allergies/asthma bad and i'm deathly allergic to cedar trees so any kinda evergreen tree-pine tree would make me sick....really it's insane to think people would have a tree like that in the house if you had asthma allergies bad..some do...not this girl!

went to Atwoods(my favorite farm/ranch store other than Tractor Supply)and looked at their Christmas stuff...i saw so many ornaments i gotta buy for my tree this year!..i LOVE cowboy Christmas it's all i've known for years & years...it's just home...my life...comfortable.

better go..i have to help load firewood today and bring some home for this week...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment