Monday, November 14, 2011

independent & empowered.....

Heard this song today..it's really good i think..i like a lot of her songs...and she's an Oklahoma girl..so she's cool...lol..

Just got home..when you work all day you feel accomplished...well..when you do any kinda work that achieves something you feel that way....I just wish everyone could have a job & work....things will look up for everyone jobless & hungry....the world can't throw in the towel and say:"I'm done..let's give up!"....things are gonna change& get better..it takes time...we gotta have faith& hope....never give up....and no,i do not believe the world is coming to an end...good grief people on the news!...LOL...turn off the news it's all negative...

now just because i had an empowering feeling today for myself(it may just be the hot chocolate i'm drinking right now..lol..) ,and i think everythings peachy in my world, does not mean that's the only reason i'm so upbeat and positive today...i just have a really good sense that things are gonna get better for the world...i'm staying positive about it all....i'm sick of the sad ol'crap.. 

Today i feel really tough and empowered...i have to thank all of my family for teaching me how to be a tough independent soul..all the praise and encouragement they have given me...especially the talk my Dad gave me over the phone today he told me:"I believe in you 100% that you can and are running the ranching business successfully...you can do anything...don't ever let anyone tell you,that you can't handle this kinda work/business just because you are a girl...because that's a damn lie...you are smart,independent,tough,and a fast thinker...quick on your feet...there will be good&bad times but you can handle it..i'm proud of you and all you're gonna achieve..i will help you in any way i can."

all the times they have basically thrown me out there and said "figure it out kid" have helped me & all the being tough toward me and pushing me through things all my life has made me who i am and in the last few years i have become tougher and i owe it to all of them....maybe today i just had a realization?...the figures & totals---i looked down at that piece of paper and my half of the sheet and i thought:"OMG! i did THIS?!"...yes,i did... ;)

i wanna be a tough independent girl...i don't wanna ever have to feel insecure,lost,tiny,dumb....i've always looked up to the strong women in my family..who are also very tough women who know who they are and don't take crap from nobody...that's the kinda girl i have realized i have become...i've became who i wanna be....empowered...independent...not depending on anyone....sure i have PMS days where i cry and feel stupid but what girl doesn't?...lol...just being my own person and knowing more & more who i am,who i wanna be,and who i'm not...wow...why did it just hit me today?....i'm so proud of myself...

honestly i owe it all to my family for teaching me how to be this kinda independent girl,loving me,&believing in me....wow...i can't believe I achieved those figures....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment