Monday, December 5, 2011

christmas shopping insanity.....

my favorite rock band..seen them in concert and yes,they are from Oklahoma.... ;)

Just snow Flurries??!...ok,i'll take them..that weatherman's prediction was a flop...lol..

Mass hysteria sunday Christmas shopping yesterday......You'd think on a cold sunday there wouldn't be THAT many people shopping at the mall...guess i was wrong...i just made a short drive to the closest mall here to find a new tv on sale that i wanted to get at a good price,because mine is kaput....I found one...the LAST freaking one!...close one..my new shopping guideline for the whole month now is:"If you see it....and you want it..and have the cash handy for it BUY IT NOW..because it will be gone"....

Those people stressed me out like nobody's business yesterday.---i was like:"God just get me outta this crazy place safe!!!" one idiot man and then an idiot girl both at different times walked right infront of me when i was trying to push around that stupid shopping cart w/a ginormous tv in it!..then they stopped and looked at me like i dare you to run over me b*tch!...lmao....oh how i would have liked to after their rudeness...not only thatm people drive like a bat outta hell near the mall.....welcome to the Christmas shopping season folks!...lol..It's kinda like their attitude is:"I may run over you,but holy hell i have that crap i wanted to buy!"...haha....
 
I have bought a few gifts online and hopefully they will get here w/out being damaged or lost or stolen by hillbillies prowling these country roads when i'm working.....lol...sad but true...i'm leery of a lot of people...half of them i'm unfortunately related to!...haha...but oddly they are leaving me alone now?...Hmm wonder why?...geez could it be that ass-kicking they got over thanksgiving?....Mwahaha!....they deserved it!...they knew better than to mess with us and they got it thrown back in their faces 100x worse than they could ever dish out!....

Everybody knows my dad&entire family is crazy/dangerous and i guess those hillbilly relatives were just too crazy& wiped out to realize what they were messing with they "thought" they could handle him..FAIL!.....I think it's hilarious people were saving seats out at the bar that night...just to see him knock them out!!!..i found that out yesterday and i laughed so much i was crying!...lol....people are still talking about it....

Our big joke in the family now,is for us to look at each other and yell:"Little B*tch! I have somethin' to tell you!"...mocking those hillbilly relatives calling my phone saying that..LMAO..yeah,i guess you did have something to say didn't ya? and it got thrown right back in your face...Mwahaha! we win!...

anyhow i guess i will wander out today in the "snow flurries" venture into town,go to the post office and mail off a few bills,then go work....i got my taxes yesterday that i gotta pay...so i'll have to set down today and do some money management figures on paper..land taxes are a b*tch....lol...but i'm keeping my land for sure so i'll pay that crap....*big smile*

xoxo





i suppose i should try and get a computer this year because this one is insane and about 6yrs old now...it has dementia...Bwahaha!..but i want to get that exercise equipment i'm wanting because i have gotta stay in shape no matter what to be a cowgirl.....i've gotta be rough& tough to make it in this business and be successful...i'm climbing the ladder....i'm making progress...

....and besides i don't have much use to invest time& money in a new computer when i'm working all the time anyway..i'm just a cowgirl/farm girl..nothing special....i just need this Wi-Fi to buy things needed and journal away the frustrations and stress of the many misadventures in my life to the world.....haha....it helps me...it's like revenge in a way to all these morons in my life...journaling is like free therapy....

No comments:

Post a Comment