Thursday, December 1, 2011

already December....

First off i have to post this amazing song that i LOVE off of the new George Strait cd i bought...Makes me think of a lot of people in my family...i think it's about the fact that you can learn to love anything you know is bad for you..but you do anyway...the music is haunting and the words are truthful..good stuff..nothing like listening to this driving west on I-40 near Okla-Texas state line...i like driving & listening to the radio...it's so free...

Feeling a little better today...still drinking cranberry juice for the kidney infection..only 100% juice Ocean Spray is the way to go for me....i like to drink it in a martini glass or a wine glass...haha!...make it fun you know..Once you start having kidney problems,you and Ol' Cranberry Juice are going to become best friends..lol...

I took a nap yesterday since Grandpa gave me the day off work,so i just slept in til 11am...had a bowl of soup and went back to bed..i slept 2 more hours then woke up and worked around here feeding pets& horses...my fever is gone now..yay!

i have chosen my Christmas gift bags for the year and here they are...Cowboy Santa and a Cowboy delivering gifts on his horse..i thought they were cute,so i bought several of them to put my gifts in i give to family&friends...i just hung-up these 2 on one of my clothing closet racks to take a pic of....lol..yes,i'm a total nerd...now i gotta go to Oklahoma City and SHOP to fill up those gift bags...maybe next week..but i gotta hurry because it's already december...

This is my sparkly "magic snowflake" decoration hanging in my room on the wall...haha!.My friends& family all laugh because EVERYTIME i put this up on my wall--it snows or freezing rain happens...LOL..i've got it there in my room and now freezing rain may be coming....haha...see,everytime!....

supposed to maybe have freezing rain tonight/tomorrow or a snowflake or two...i have to admit that after this horribly crazy-hot summer w/drought, i want the weather to get extra snowy & cold..i think snowflakes are cute anyway...the design of how many millions of them there are is very interesting...plus, what is Christmas without snow?...

anyway i got work to do and lots of it today...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment