Saturday, December 17, 2011

Giggling while shopping....

Been awake since 3am this morning...i woke up freezing...i had kicked all my covers off last night..because i was wearing my pajamas i tend to get hot under that electric blanket....lol..

Working on finishing things up for my Christmas party tonight...everybody gets one of these tins from me tonight---filled w/homemade candy/cookies/chocolates/sugar over load! as a gift from me...Diabetes in a tin! from me to you!!!...haha!

Shopping went well yesterday...we went to the mall and i finished ALL my Christmas shopping..Can you believe it?!....I have to say i found the Betsey Johnson jewelry yesterday...I LOVE all of it...i like the art deco side to it and the skulls/figures/colors thrown into it all..really cool.....didn't buy anything for me yesterday sadly.. ;(    .......maybe after Christmas i will buy me something?

we all went to a ultra cool chinese restaurant there in Oklahoma City..it was really good..i'm not much of a chinese food lover....but i liked it...shrimp w/honey glaze,coconut,and rice...

I have discovered that i freaking LOVE shopping in Target...i could spend all day in there just looking at stuff.....and of course we had to go stop by and shop at the Dustees store...oh man..i wanna buy the whole store!...i adore sparkles of all kinds...

I'm seriously gonna try to talk my aunt into buying a Dustees store and putting one in nearby here..bigger than the local one...LOL!...she would be awesome at it..owning it and keeping it going...and i could have all the sparkles my heart desires..real or not...i love sparkles..they don't gotta be real!..i don't care!...haha!

we DID find a gag gift store...and we COULD NOT STOP the giggles while shopping in there...it was just soooo funny everything in there...i kept getting ideas about people opening these things up as gifts and i just couldn't stop giggling!!!Bwahaha!...we even got Harrell,Steven, and Frankie something!...oh man we are gonna get them good this time..they can't top this one.....!

the cashier at the front of the store started laughing at us and he goes:"Ok, what is so funny?..i'm dying to know what you girls have planned for whatever you're buying!"...so we told him and he just cracked up laughing:"Oh my God!....ya'll are so hilarious!..don't even!".....

Sarah looked at me and she's laughing :"Hey,is this what they call Dirty Santa?!"....and i just giggled uncontrollably..:"Yep...i think you'd be right!".....Amy was rolling in the floor just giggling when we found that stuff for Harrell & Co....!!!.....we would just look at each other and all of us just busted out laughing til we were crying!!! haha!

Oh poor,unsuspecting Harrell,Frank,& Steven..!Mwahaha!

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment