Tuesday, May 22, 2012

oh boy....an owl visit....

Didn't get much sleep last night for the owl hooting all night outside my bedroom window....the dogs kept barking at it....LOL!....I tried blocking the hooting out with the tv.....still heard it...i tried putting the pillow over my head to sleep...still heard it.....it's just the fact you hear it once and you know it's there...lol.

this morning i started worrying or looking for weirdness..lol...it's all around here naturally, so i probably wouldn't notice anything really...haha

Considering the tribal mythology great grandma unfortunately passed down to me when i was a little girl...i have been scared of them ever since...I'm already very superstitious.....and then having her tell me all that about the owl and how they are warning of doom or death....yeah it drives me crazy worrying it means something!!!.....

my entire life i have been terrified when one starts hooting, because 9 times out of 10 through-out the years it does mean something...and someone usually dies or i will have some kind of weird incident with something...anything...even weirds things like a flat tire on the road after a hoot....and once an owl landed on my car after night class i was stopped at a gas station while i was on the way home filling up the car, it landed and stared at me and flew away...so see, i try to tell myself it's not always a bad sign...they are spirit guides and can be protectors or advisers and Eli believes they seek out the spiritual/intuitive/psychic humans who will listen to them...haha..and they also mean good fortune...fingers crossed on that one!!! ;)

i guess i'm just on high alert after it visited here and hoo-ed all night...considering all the crap going on around here you know?...i'm pretty leery and worrying what it meant....maybe nothing?....maybe it means good things are on the way...yeah,that's what i'm telling myself!!!...yikes.

IN the mean time, i'm being extra careful,saying my prayers for me and everyone/everything i love, and wearing my blue....yes,i'm very superstitious!!!...i don't care if it's nutso...lol..can't be too careful with this tribal legend myth stuff...you don't mess around with it...you have to respect it....

I kept thinking all night:"Owl please shut-up, i sooooo don't need this right now!" "Oh....geez....you shouldn't have stopped by the tree for a visit,you coulda just flown on by..no need to stop by and see little ol' me."...*scared face* *runs and hides*!!!


more home pics...
driving.

get off the road Mr.Buffalo!
another mountain road.
storm.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment