Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oh...i don't know.....

Feeling a little better this morning...think i will survive!...lol....I think the z-pack kicked the pneumonia so far....well, that and plenty of rest...i've pretty much had the past few days off work...just a few simple things to do..like be total lazy and lay around sleeping....lol
i've been really tired and grouchy...People will call and ask me something or talk to me and my answer to everything is :tired sigh:"Oh, i don't know."...haha..it's like i'm so tired i don't care to give good answers...

I'M SORRY to all my fam & friends for being a boring,lazy,reclusive zombie the past few days!...blame pneumonia not me!

STUPID WIND STOP BLOWING!!!...i'll get sick again!...god i hate you sometimes wind...

nothing eventful has really went on except i had to shoot a snake...Bwahaha!..if that counts for something?....LOL....it was right by the front porch step and the other door to the house was locked,i couldn't get in the house it kept striking at me like it was going to bite me!.....and it almost bit the dogs so i got my gun out of the truck and had to shoot it...it was all i could do...god...i sound like such a hillbilly now journaling about that!.lmao!...

It was either a King Snake or a Bull snake..NO Rattle-snake thank the lords!...lol..

Friends came over last night and we played guitars and they drank a few mixed drinks...i didn't because of the antibiotic and i feel like puking it's so harsh on my stomach... :(  we still can't go to the bars or have any night life..sooooo til then......it'll have to work.

Now tonight,we're supposed to play a round of Canasta at my Grams' house....good ol' Canasta...haha....i love family time...

a few pics of home...off to breakfast...xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment