Friday, November 9, 2012

i love concerts.....

Had an AMAZING time last night!!!

haha..this video is so crazy! i remember this one from highschool.

Went to the Aerosmith concert with one of my most awesome coolest, best friends in the whole world...Morgan!...

It was so great for us all to finally get together and hang out/go shopping/have lunch and THEN go to the concert!!!....I yelled and screamed so much i can hardly talk today....but it was a ton of fun...I LOVE concerts..been to many--all kinds of bands/singers/music.....have an awesome time each one i attend...yes,im a music girl all the way...

When i go to a concert i just kinda get lost in the moment and the music most importantly....It was for me,Amy,Lacey,Sarah to all get together and meet up with Morgan in OKC for the concert...we never see her because she lives out of the state..*sad face*

I like a lot of their songs..they're great!...BUT she's what you would call a super fan of the band so we decided to go for her birthday...haha!

Guess what?!...I started Christmas shopping too yesterday!...Ahh!....i bought 3 gifts so far..I can't believe i've got a jump start on it sooooo early this year...that's good....I'm proud of that.....AND i need to get supplies together early as well.... to make cutesy cookies/candies to give to all my loved ones this year..Diabetes in a candy tin!!!....LOL!...it's gonna be my yearly tradition to do that!...haha...it's fun making cookies/candy at the holidays to give to family/friends...

Just kinda wish i knew where we stand on the family Christmas this year?...wondering where the others are and when/if i will get to see them this year.....i sure hope so...i miss them so much.....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment