Friday, November 16, 2012

lost keys....

I love this song...great driving song!...makes me smile...I really like Yellowcard a fave band of mine.

Just got home...Did some more Christmas shopping today with friends..FUN!...i think i'm really doing something starting earlier this year!!!....Haha!.....the jokes probably on me because everyone else is out shopping too when i'm not at the mall....i just don't see them so i "think"..i'm beating everyone at shopping..

I got a flyer from Bath&Body Works today in the mail...(just like every other girl who is obsessed with shopping in there)...Oh man...I got a Buy One Get One Free card...lol....I will use that sucker this week....I wanna try that Frosted SnowBerry...next time i'm in there.......using that card!

Lost my car/house keys this evening..i threw them down on the table and they got covered in shopping bags...lost momentarily...LOL!...I went all over the house looking for those keys!....I just have keyless entry key ring on there and a crystal heart key chain on it....couldn't find the keys....I was like a wild woman nervously searching everywhere for them..kinda scary...that's the ONLY set of keys i have to anything and when they are gone i am in huge trouble!!!... need to make copies i know.

I laughed at myself when i finally tossed aside all the bags from the table and there...there they were!..RELIEF..you just gotta laugh at yourself about stupid stuff like that...lol...and we're always laughing about my Aunties being so absent-minded....Bwahaha!!!....god..i'm just as bad...haha...

THIS is what i need to ask Santa to get me for Christmas...LOL!
 
Some kinda infrared key finder...haha...that's what it's gonna take....Go all out for this!....a tracking device for me to keep up with my keys!!!....how sad...next stop, tracking devices to keep up with everything in my life..lol
 
Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment