Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas lights....

Finally got the outside lights put up on the house and the trees!....Can't believe i did that all by myself....It was an all day job yesterday...The biggest task was untangling that huge mess ball of lights...LOL.....

You shoulda seen me...I got super mad and at times wanted to throw that ball and give up....haha..i said a lot of bad words!....but i kept on...and after getting out the ladder,nails,hammer...climbing up really high in the air and balancing myself...i managed....lol..Looks really good i think...i know i live out in the middle of nowhere and not many people will see my lights..but hey, who cares! i will see them and the few cars that straggle on down the road by the gates will see them....and my friends/fam will see them....I LOVE decorating for Christmas!

anyhow....Been busy today...really tired....Did all the work i could get done around this place early by 8am then took Grandma in for her eye appointment in town ..etc.....It makes me feel great to take her places and help her and my Grandpa out with things like that...But one thing i do know---Old cowboys are stubborn/hard-headed,independent, and have a mind of their own..you don't try to tell them what to do..don't even recommend "better" ideas to them....it's his way or the highway...THAT is my Grandpa...Haha..Love you Grandpa!....i'm A LOT like you..i do know this.

when i finally got home this evening after all that errand running i took a shower then i made Oatmeal Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies...Really good..i even was nice enough and made my brother cookies...they're his fave.....lol....Think i will try to make a pizza here at home from scratch tomorrow for my friends...cooking is kinda fun ya know?

thoughts on my mind right now---random.

rustic wrapping paper for a family of cowboys?...would it look too plain like a paper bag for wrapping paper?....i like color though..

should i get those boots i want online?

get morgan a present!!!

put trash out tomorrow.

help work on float.

sooooooosleeeeeepy.

nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment