Wednesday, March 6, 2013

doctor visit....

Went to the Dr. on Monday for this coughing allergy flu crap that has been with me for the past few months...yeah FINALLY i went can you believe it?! blah..

Couldn't get in to see my regular Dr..oh no of course not he's gone on vacation when i decide to go in to see him...I had to see a P.A. in our smalltown (which is a Physicians Assistant for anyone who wonders or gives a crap..)..almost a Dr. and thought he knew everything....Now,I'm not hatin' on P.A.s at all but this one i am because he was full of himself and a jerk...

Sooooo Here i go into whining and grouching about my Dr.visit like everyone else does---

It took forever to see the P.A. and when i finally did see him he didn't care to listen to my symptoms or any of that stuff...Look, i know he doesn't give a rat's *ss about how i feel or what is wrong with me, he's just there for the MONEY and commission....but geez, at least try to listen to what is wrong to give me the right medicine!!!..i have to pay an office call and for the medicine so it's gotta be right for the money i have to pay...oh the smalltown life..has it's good and bad advantages.

first thing he did was feel my neck real fast and tell me he thinks my thyroid is a little enlarged but he didn't feel any bumps.I said:"What's that mean? could it be from my coughing and infection?"...he goes:"No it doesn't...you might let us do a blood test to test your levels."...(Uh...Hello? like infection won't make your throat/neck a little swelled with all the stupid coughing for several months???)..whatever.*eyeroll*..

I said:"No i'm not wasting money on that, i don't have the extra $1000 to waste on a blood test."...he replies:"Oh well don't worry about it..just keep an eye on it."....LOL...they always wanna do blood work to get the big money...so he shut up.

Then he went on to read my past visit about my kidneys and he says:"Your blood pressure was a little high today and with your kidney problems i might need to treat that."....i said:"No,i just checked my blood pressure at home this week and it was not high."...he goes:"Uh ok."......

I know all of my family has high blood pressure and it's not from weight issues..it's genetic we're all hot headed as hell and it raises our blood pressure!!!...Bwahahaha!....

I'm not letting them put me on blood pressure meds when i don't need them,because once you start them you are on blood pressure medication FOREVER...driving raises your blood pressure,i was already not feeling well,i hate going to the Dr..i get nervous anyway,and let's not forget about the stupid meth-head that was messed up stumbling around in the middle of the road just over the hill i almost ran over right before i got to town!!!....these idiots around here....i mean, what the hell is up with that?...i coulda ran right over that moron!..yeah that's not gonna affect your blood pressure?!*sarcastic face*

all these people..i swear.(annoying)

try to smile and go on.

so anyhow i got a 3 day z-pack 500mg.finally...strong stuff "supposedly"---we'll see about that, the verdict is still out on that one...

took my 2nd pill today...tomorrow is my last pill..makes you rather nauseous..yucky feeling...he said i had a sinus infection/walking pneumonia/and a bad ear infection.....isn't that wonderful.

nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment