Sunday, March 10, 2013

rotten day......

Today has been a stressful day...usually my sundays are lazy and laid back after going to church and sunday dinner with the family......but today when i got home things took a terrifying turn for the worst when that stray/rescued dog that i took in viciously attacked one of my older dogs!

I don't know what caused it but i just looked out the window and the stray dog had the older dog down on the ground by the throat and wouldn't let him go!

of course i panicked and i grabbed the nearest stick and screamed at him to let go of the other dog...which didn't work so i tried hitting him with the stick to get him to let go of the other dog's throat!...omg....it was terrifying..i was home alone as usual when everything goes haywire in my life around this place....god.

i contacted a vet who told me it would be the most humane thing to do to have the stray dog put down because he is too mean.....Now my heart is torn at that fact of having an animal put down....i'm not that attached to him but my aunt is, so it would be tough for her to deal with...

looks as though according to the vet it's the best thing to do....*sad face*....especially hard for me being a huge animal lover/rescuer but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do....I know i will have to take the dog in by myself to have it put down and then go bury it afterward because my aunt cannot take it....so once again with Dad gone working or whatever here i am having to do men jobs and tough ones at that....it's something i don't wanna even deal with or have to think about but looks as though i'm the only person to.....to me, i shouldn't have all these things around here like this, made my responsibility....but there you go Julia---all piled on you.

somedays i wonder why me?....i just don't take things like this well at all...i'm a very soft-hearted person...god. i wish Dad was here right now to talk to about this and deal with this situation!!!...i'm tired of this crap---him being gone all the time and wondering where he is and not being able to talk to him or see him....he's got answers to all my stupid questions.....and solutions to the stupid problems...

Dad,
seriously where are you? We need you to get home!!! and i miss you.Everything is stupid and wrong.---J.

i've been crying today...it's just crazy stressful....why are things in life so stupid&tough?

No comments:

Post a Comment