Wednesday, March 27, 2013

few vacation pics...

Busy week....hate it that cousin Sarah had to move back home this week!!!...*sad face*....oh well...that's life I guess.....she had no choice---had to move due to family problems at her old home and she as always had to go back and save the day.......so it's just me now.....we cried as always.....hate that part..

at least Grandparents and Aunts/Uncles live one road over from me and Dad is just down the road(whenever he gets back from wherever)...til then...it's me...I will be just fine.

paid half my taxes today. Hallelujah for that...god...I hate taxes but everyone's gotta pay their part....I wanna keep all my land and etc...!!!...so I gladly pay up.

wishing I was somewhere else today...I wanna go to Amarillo or something....weirdness today I know...kinda sad today.

here's some pics from my vacation
outside of Taos,NM
 
loooong ways down!!!
the bridge we walked on over the canyon...I was too scared to walk too close to the rail...even though I knew I was safe...it was spooky...haha...
very beautiful....lots of vendors their selling jewelry etc....lots of characters there let me tell you...go check it out if you're ever around...really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment