Sunday, March 25, 2012

had a bonfire.....

I just heard this song....i like powerful songs like this--to all my ex-boyfriends and people who have ever "tried" to break me down....haha!


Do you know how long it's been since we have been able to have a bonfire here in Oklahoma?....It seems forever!!!...After the horrible drought that has been long lasting all the recent rainfall has enabled us to have our ability to burn outdoors again.....it's about time!

My family&friends had the bonfire at my Aunt's house...we gathered all the dead tree limbs and any other kind of wood that we wanted to get rid of and we started a huge bonfire last night--cleaning up debris from the recent rains...

we cooked out on the grill,had beer/wine/margaritas,and toasted marshmellows....it was so fun...lots of laughter..we played guitar,sang stupid songs,talked,and looked at the stars til 2am....

my family& friends mean sooooo much to me!!!..I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ;) and to the loved ones not able to be there last night?.....I love&miss you all so much it hurts!,and i thought of you the whole time...can't wait to give you all a hug!....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment