Saturday, March 31, 2012

stupid dumb-ass neighbors......

Well wasn't yesterday a "great" day.....hm.
Even though i live in the country i do have a neighbor whose property line runs right next to mine...they think they own the whole damn world and can take over wherever they damn well get a notion to.....

Yesterday i get home from work...i just got set down to drink a glass of water and i see a truck pulling in the gates to my pasture....so i get up..go outside and there's this neighbor,her man,and her family driving all over the place!!!...and they drove right over my septic tank and lateral lines....not once but twice!.....that whole tank & lines costs a couple thousand $'s...

they could see the freaking thing and they knew they had ran over it....i could have slapped the hell out of them...so i tried stopping them running out there to the fence...i yelled:"Hey! You ran over my septic tank!What in the hell are you doing on this property?!"...they acted like they couldn't hear..yeah right...whatever.

so i yelled:"YOU ran over my septic tank!..you have no business driving on this property!You don't own the whole world you know?!"...oh they got pissed off at me then...they yelled back:"We're looking for a $2500 dollar bull we lost!..we have permission to be out here from your uncle!"...

turns out that my uncle already looked for their damn bull,told them it wasn't on this place and told them to drive onto another pasture west and look for it...not on this one!...dumb asses!!!.....so then the woman comes up here and screams at me over this from the road and saying to me--" YOU hurt my family's feelings yelling like that at us! and if i drove over the septic tank i will pay for it! I would never treat you that way missy!"... i hate her that stupid bitch talking to me like i am a child!!!

yeah sure you will.....i thought:"Whatever you crack head bitch! You spend all your money on your drugs you buy from my hillbilly cousins..you don't have a sewer system!..you have a lagoon...because you're too cracked to do a damn thing right!..BUT.....i never said a word because she was out of it..i just said:"Well how about hurting my feelings driving on my land without permission and possibly damaging my sewer system!....if it's broken YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!"....and she kept standing there wiped out on that crap she's hooked on...i just ignored her meth face and went in the house..she wanted to fight me..she knows better than that shit...lol...

now my Uncle is pissed as hell and so is the rest of the family....we all spent most the night bitching/yelling about her at the kitchen table at grandma's house...it got bad..lol....this all stems from what's going on w/hillbilly kin because neighbor lady is friends with the crazy bitch from hell cousin....yeah...i expected this...it's all just to start a fight.....it's all just getting started i'm afraid...bring it!...LOL!....

god i hate all these stupid hillbilly people around..i'm sick and tired of all their stupid bitchy "my way or the highway" BS...losers...i could scream or cry everyday..it's getting bad..thinking they can take over every damn thing!!! the nerve of some people!!!...My uncle said we will take care of all new fence and locks and see how the bitch and her dumb ass man likes that...Bwahahaha!!!

nobody is going to run over me or take me over..i won't be pushed around like that...it doesn't fly with me...they know better....

oh hillbilly feuds...story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment