Thursday, June 28, 2012

Amarillo, here we go!.....

Been listening to my ipod today...I downloaded a few of these older songs...I think she has a great voice!...love this song along with the rest of her music....she needs to start singing again!!!..


Well....i'm leaving in the morning!....at 5:30am for Amarillo,TX!!!...Lol...yep...they talked me into going for the family trip...I have to help Grams & my Aunties all pack later tonight...and i'm packing a bag or 2..nothing major...it's supposedly hotter out there..we're just 3 or so hours away from Amarillo...but that's how it is....

trips to Amarillo remind me of going to see my Dad..when he was working out there...aww..miss you Daddy!..hope we see you soon... ;(

i will survive the drive out there since it won't be too hot traveling early..(hopefully)...feeling pretty yucky still from the Z-pack...but i will get better...more pills to go...GO AWAY ear infection/walking pneumonia!!!...dizzy still..puke!

be home sunday.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment