Monday, June 11, 2012

Jeans?...maybe not....

Home...

It's been a really hot day....It's that time when wearing jeans & boots most the day becomes really uncomfortable!....I have to wear them when working out in the pasture/barn....because shorts just won't go in tall scratchy weeds or hay...i have allergies from all things itchy and smokey!..Yes, i'm taking my Benadryl.....haha!..

so i think it's best to keep my legs covered while working, away from all those tall scratchy weeds!...sure i have got a great sun tan from wearing shorts to different places when not working....i like my tan...it's nice....at least i don't burn... ;)

Stupid Harrell threw ice cubes at everyone today and tried to throw some down my shirt...yeah,...whatever, ice cube waster!!!..we need all the ice cubes we can get on days like today and he just wastes them!...LOL......

he's super annoying....some pervs never learn!...;(  i threw a cup of water at him and it got all over his jeans!...did somebody pee their pants?!...Bwahaha!..Looked like it after i threw it at him!..Me-100 Harrell-0..I WIN!...


My flowers have all been growing really great i noticed today....My fave flowers are the Zinnias...they're very colorful and dimensional to me..they are really a piece of artwork to the eye....I LOVE all flowers,but these are fun to look at..I think it's good to throw off your shoes, find a nice lawn chair and relax around the yard...check out the flowers...have quiet,simple, peaceful moments ya know?....

Been a looooooong day....Nite-Nite Kisses!



No comments:

Post a Comment