Thursday, June 7, 2012

a long line of losers.....


Well, this song should be my theme song!..This song is for all the stupid hillbillies in my family!
i hate you dumb asses...for all the crap you have caused me in my life...stress,fear,embarrassment...LOSERS! they're sooooo embarrassing!...

So mad and pissed off tonight....I'm sick of automatically being  thrown into the "baddie category"!!!....Just because i am unfortunately related to all those stupid idiots hillbillies!...I could scream!..i am sick and tired of being treated like that by stupid people in town who should know full well that i have never been a criminal!...

Just because i am from the same god-forsaken blood line as those idiots i have always been treated like dirt by certain people in that stupid town who do not even know me personally!...we all got super pissed off..it makes you feel degraded and like trash to have people throw you into that category just because you are related to them!..god...the hillbillies go do crazy, dangerous, evil shit and terrorize everywhere and who gets looked at funny or whispered about the next day in town?!...Me and the rest of us in the family who aren't freaking dangerous morons!...not fair and ridiculous!!!

Like today for instance, me & Sarah took Grandma to town to buy a few things at the hardware store...well, some loser people have been following us all around everywhere and i hear that one guy say:"They said to watch them..they never do anything bad, but they are related to them...just to be sure."....WTF?! Then the guys look right at us in the face and i just glared at them...i was so pissed off!...i sighed annoyed-like:"Are you serious OMG!" and kept staring at the guy and we walked on..the guy followed us and he goes:"I'm sorry..i hate it too..it's pointless..but i have to do this."....what???

I have NEVER been a drug user,drug dealer,killer,thief,whore,or cheat....NEVER...i have no criminal record and they could ask ANYONE that knows me personally what kind of person i am and find out that i am not anything bad or evil like them!..i'm NOTHING like those stupid piece of crap hillbilly losers that i am for some unknown ungodly reason fate made me be blood related to!!!...i don't have anything to do with any of them!..I AVOID them like a plague..and i HATE them....they HATE me..I NEVER see them....god can't people just leave us all alone?...

damn!...just because someone comes from the same screwed up family tree as a bunch of trash is no freaking reason to judge them automatically without knowing them and assume they are bad!!!

I mean, seriously what the hell do i have to do to get that point across to people that do not even know me personally as a person?!....good lord!...sure,it's a small town and i live in the country but surely they could have the brains to find someone in that damn town that could verify that we are not evil like those losers!..duh!..ask our friends who know us!

i don't know whether it's for protection reasons or for something else...something weird is going on...i think i know what...

i hate those stupid freaking hillbillies!!! and i do not know why in the hell i had to come from the same dysfunctional screwed up family tree as them!

oh well there's a million more people like me out there i'm sure with the same kinda embarrassing hillbilly relatives....

No comments:

Post a Comment