Saturday, June 2, 2012

not friends anymore......

Today i had a horrible fight with T..i had to tell him off and that i will NEVER talk to him ever again....nobody is talking to me that way!....we've been friends forever...but he has changed into a different person and i think after all these years of friendship we have drifted apart...sure,i know we've grown up and we're not the same people we have always been i understand that.....BUT.....he crossed the line today with the crap he said to me....i stood my ground and took up for myself...
i have never talked to him that way or treated him like a dumb-ass....that really hurt my feelings...but he will never know it did...i won't give him the satisfaction of knowing that he made me cry today....because nobody sees me cry.....nobody.

He's turned into a smart-ass perv in the past few years and i have tried to laugh off his remarks and the stuff he says to me, because we have been friends for so long...he's always bashing and criticizing EVERYTHING i do or say...part of me thinks it's jealousy over what i have, or something, or his over grown ego.....he tends to think he's better than most people anymore.....and i don't like that...

I just don't think we should be friends any longer,because i don't feel right after talking to him or being in his presence...i feel annoyed and treated like a dumb ass....nobody else in my circle of friends has ever made me feel like crap or be-littled like he has.....part of me wonders if it's because he may be involved in what is going on around here?....I don't know...but my family has tried to give me hints over the past few years that i don't need to be friends with him or trust him...sooooo i've just laughed it off thinking: "oh,that's silly stop being over-protective!"...but maybe they do know something is off about him?

thank goodness he was never my boyfriend!

after today, i will never talk to him ever again...and that's sad, but it has to be this way..nobody is going to treat me like that or talk to me that way...he's not worthy of my friendship....I'm starting to question a lot of people...i'm seeing through them after all these years...but hey,i've always been suspicious of T.....maybe i was picking up on some weirdness surrounding him?...

a person should NEVER let anyone put them down,be-little them,mouth them,or criticize them...ALWAYS stand up for yourself and don't put up with people's stupid shit!...rip them a new one/tell them off and be done with them.....if they wanna treat you like shit & kick you around..kick right back harder and treat them the same way!...

he's definitely banished from my life...never thought i'd say that one day..wow..me and T. aren't ever going to be friends ever again...sad but true.....he ended our friendship with his behavior....

*T=Kicked out of my life!!!*I will never talk to you ever again T!

anyways on a random funnier note...I have discovered i am in love with mangos for breakfast!....LOL..the red ones and the yellow ones....Bwahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment