Tuesday, August 14, 2012

have faith in yourself........

For my family& friends...makes me think of you all...
Heard this older song on a mix cd i found in my storage boxes...really beautiful song!...Trisha Yearwood has an amazing voice....one of my fave singers of all time.

Mission accomplished!...Today i got my Birthday gift into the right hands to hopefully get it to my Dad....keep your fingers crossed it gets to him!...I really hope he likes it and it makes him smile...I really miss him...it's on my heart everyday....there's so many things i don't have the answers to that i can know what is going on...you know?.....

I hear things around town and people whisper things involving his name and it's for the good...i just hope it's all true....i know certain things i can't know....so i just have to have faith and pray.....i just think of all the fun things we are missing out on going to see and all that....Sometimes a girl just needs to talk to her Dad you know?.....he has the right advice and words to tell you...when friends can't be anything but silly!...(and we know mine are all sillies!)..i am too....lol..

Since taking on extra work with things around this place it can be confusing and stressful worrying that i am making the right decisions on my own.....I need to have faith in myself,my choices and my views on all things...I need to believe in myself more so--Good for me to do so...standing basically by myself, calling the shots in all areas of work/life....but i guess that's why they call it growing up right?...i mean, i believe in myself, it's just that i have doubts in all areas of my life....so i've just decided to throw my hands up and not give a crap anymore...NO MORE WORRYING ABOUT ANYTHING.

To be a strong woman like all of the women in this family are...i've gotta take a few pointers from them about being strong/tough...and i think one of those first things would be to never doubt anything i wanna do or say...if you say it or do it the way you want to....well that's the way it is and whoever says anything negative or makes fun of you?....well that's their problem they don't like it or think i'm stupid or dumb....

Like Grandma says:"Be in Charge of yourself...don't you ever let anyone call the shots for you..make your own decisions and stand on your feet and stand up tall...NEVER let anyone knock you around or put you down for what you wanna say/do...If they don't like something you do/say.....that is their damn problem"...and that is the best advice my Grandma has given me.....I think of that everyday....

my thoughts and ideas are my own..not anybody else's...it's my life to live and make decisions based on how I see things...nobody views all things the same....i have unique ideas and i will use those as i see fit to do things as i think they need to be done....in all areas of MY life I am in control.....if i like to walk around bare foot on rainy days to splash in mud puddles, and chew bubble gum all freaking day long....well that's my choice...LOL..just an example!

i can handle the big decisions on all this business stuff....maybe?...yikes...ME=just a single girl standing on her own 2 feet making HUGE decisions hoping they are wise ones....$$$....when i need advice i really  have nobody to turn to right now....sooooo scary!!!

i think we should never be afraid to love our off-the-wall ideas....i may think they are off-the-wall wacky, but they are probably very smart and intellectual to others and make good differences in things/people in my life..who knows?....nobody has all the right answers to anything....

this probably doesn't make any sense whatsoever blog....haha.....i just don't wanna feel worry/doubt with myself in anything....i need to believe in myself more than ever....i need to be my own cheerleader mentally....

if i'm ever gonna run things around here and show everyone i can do that on my own..i have got to have faith in myself.....

anyhow...hope it storms tonight with lots of rain...helps me sleep all this off my mind tonight....

nite-nite


No comments:

Post a Comment