Thursday, August 23, 2012

think things through first....

This was on the satellite radio today..I have to admit i really like this song...Lol....Who hasn't been in that situation before? with boyfriends?....I have!....

It made me think about Travis today...and how i saw him today and avoided him....Uneasy feeling after being friends all our lives and our friendship has to be over...because of the way he has treated me in the past few years...he was NEVER my boyfriend, thank goodness! but losing that friendship feels like a weird breakup you know?....it was his fault definitely...

I got soooo mad when i saw him today and he looked at me and turned around the other way too..we both knew we didn't wanna face each other...we've fought on and off for years but this time we will never be friends again...good riddance!.not sad at all..lol......I'm happy we are no longer friends and we don't fight anymore and he doesn't have negative hurtful things to say to me.....he's kicked to the curb for good this time!...haha!

Trust me, i'm in no way conceited or stuck up..but I really think he's secretly jealous over the guys who want to go out with me...because he knows i can't ever look at him that way...because..hello!..GROSS he's Travis! to me, he could never be anything but a friend to me...we've been friends since we were 6 years old!.....AND that is why he started treating me like crap the last few years.....yeah ok...who cares...lol..

Vaccinated some horses today for West Nile disease...from mosquitoes...it's floating around this area....the shots were $12 a piece from the vet....took a while loading and unloading horses...I haven't really seen any mosquitoes flying around lately..but i took precautions like Grandpa said to....get it taken care of before it gets started....like anything else,prevent before it gets out of control....

So many people need to take precautions with everything in their lives...not be so reckless....they would save themselves and others a lot of trouble/pain in the end...i look at some people and what they do to themselves and others just by being careless and i think:"Omg!..Did you really just do that and not even care what that will cause or just not care who or what you hurt?!"...some people..not being judgemental here!...i just don't get people and the crazy sh*t they try to do you know?....

i always think things through before i attempt to do anything.....I plan/plot/and think through all things i do..i think about the outcomes of situations and act them out in my mind...think about cause and effect..i  watch others screw up and learn from their mistakes---what works and what doesn't..what not to do and what to do....that's just how i roll..LOL!...i think it has saved me alot of trouble/pain in my life...

so....i'm either very smart or very nerdy....lol

nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment