Friday, September 21, 2012

don't automatically assume...

Since my cousin went to jail i guess it got around town fast...oh and let's not forget all the other hillbilly cousins and their on-going chaos/fighting/causing trouble...People in town really treat me like I am a criminal..I hear them stare/point/whisper.."Oh she's related to ALL of them!...she's one of them!..i will bet she's just as sorry as they are!"
 
It's really hurtful how people treat me like that just because i am related to all the troublemakers around these smalltowns in this area.......they act terrified of ME....yes, me....why me!!?..I certainly haven't done anything to anyone,i'm NOT a troublemaker/drunk/drug dealer/thief/or addict--never have been...i am proud of myself for that.
 
i've never done anything horrible, nor do i go around causing trouble..i can proudly say i have NO criminal record.i've really worked hard to be a good person and a sweet person to everyone...but yet..some people who do not even know me,want to treat me like i am a horrible person...just because i am related to all the troublemakers....and it really hurts my feelings to get treated that way.
 
if they really knew me or took the time to get to know me,they would find out that i am actually a really great,kind,fun,person and they would probably like me...It's very narrow-minded and stupid of people who don't even know me to throw me into the same bad category as my hillbilly cousins...all because i am related to some bad people...it's pretty pathetic/hurtful when people automatically assume things about people they don't even know....
 
you know you would think all these people around here would have the brains to at least actually think about my situation and say:"Maybe she really isn't like them?...just because she is blood kin to these horrible people doesn't mean she is JUST like them...it's not fair to throw her into the same category".......But no...they don't....they just wanna gossip/whisper/stare and talk all their lies/gossip...stuff they wanna believe....probably because they are all old gossipy/bored/jealous people who want me to really be a bad person...because they can't believe i am really a great person..and don't wanna believe it.....people always wanna believe the worst in people..they look for it...and they didn't find anything wrong with me so they treat me like that...tired of this.
 
so i have decided that since all these gossipy,snarky people in town want to treat me like that,i will no longer be going to town for ANYTHING..nothing..i will drive 60 miles or more to do my shopping and dining...it's pretty obvious i'm not wanted in their precious town.none of us good people in this family are ever treated right by people in these towns around here..all because of who we are related to..too bad because they have just lost more shopping/business in their town...

i have had my feelings hurt by the way they have treated me the past few years..i've tried to ignore it and pretend like i don't see/hear the things they say and that it doesn't hurt..but the truth is..it does hurt...but no.....no longer will i stand by and be treated/be-littled by people i don't even know....and pretend i don't see/hear what they say, how they act toward me...

i don't have to go to town because i live in the country..so i will no longer be going to any of these towns around here that treat me that way..i won't allow my feelings to be hurt any longer...they will not ever see me again and that's their loss...they can have their stupid/gossipy people in their town..i won't be back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment