Tuesday, September 25, 2012

show respect....

Just got out of the shower...been a long, very windy day outside!...tired...waiting for it to rain out there tonight..if not tonight hopefully this week..i love rainy days!

I pinched my hand in a gate latch today and it is bruised/pinched/bleeding...it cut through the skin between my thumb and finger...Ouch!

Had a realization today after talking with my brother about all the gossipy/lying old women treating us all like we are trash because of who we are related to.....Like he said....all those people who treat us that way are not liked by anyone..They treat everyone like trash and are very rude/crude/disrespectful to everyone...they probably wonder why nobody likes them...lol...well...duh!...

I have ALWAYS respected everyone i have ever met...regardless of their past or how much money they don't have or do have,or if they are considered ugly/beautiful/crazy/sane....whatever they may be..social status means nothing to me...i respect everyone..i never judge anyone for what they may have done..If someone is nice to me i will be nice right back and IF they are mean to me..i usually try to overlook them/ignore them/or treat them mean right back...lol...depends on my mood at the time...haha!

Everyone likes me and have told me so throughout the years..and they have told me the truth---that they like me because of the respect i show them....and that makes me feel like a great person to have people say:"Thanks for being so nice to me when nobody else was,it changed my life and/or made me feel better."

people want to be treated like human beings...not like trash..people like being treated properly,not judged instantly, and to be treated with respect and to know they are relevant you know? that they matter too.

i really don't care what people say/think about me..i really don't...it's just that it can get hurtful at times with all that is going on around here with the constant stress of the troublemaker relatives...oh well....

i like to think that at least before i fall asleep at night that i can know at the end of the day i have treated everyone i have met during the day with respect..i have been kind to everybody i meet...unlike those ruthless/mean people!...All a person can do is their best,in any situation..whether it's your job,your life,your family/friends or the way you treat people..etc...

Just try your best and that's all you can do..regardless of the outcomes of it you can know:"Hey,at least i gave it my best shot..i DID make an effort to do this/that...to go out of my way to be nice or etc."..nothing to beat yourself up over when it doesn't go as planned....

so i will keep being nice to everyone despite the way some may act toward me--ahem....(the ol'snobby women who like to treat me like crap)...i will smile and go on by when i meet them somewhere,even though they won't care..i will keep on..."Kill'em with kindness"---as Grandma says..

my favorite quote a friend gave me was this:"Always smile...even on bad days..people will wonder what you are up to."...lol....or they might think you are possibly crazy!...haha...who cares!!! works for me..

to everyone i miss--I love & miss you so much tonight..wish i could give all of you a hug...*tears*

nite-nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment