Monday, December 3, 2012

stolen mail.....

Well....just got off the phone with a "wonderful" conversation with the nuts down at the post office.....

One of the gifts i ordered online never arrived on friday...and according to the tracking number with the postal service it was delivered to my house on friday.....IT NEVER ARRIVED or it was STOLEN!!!...Wow....hmm....just take your pick of the hillbilly down this road that stole my gift out of the mailbox.....Gee...wonder which one it could be?..hillbilly relatives or neighbors???..if that's the case it's good as gone ya know....

God!....i hate all these losers around here...I'm so mad right now you have no freaking idea blog!...Or it could be person delivering the mail lost ot or stole it?....you can never know.

The guy at the Post office told me he would call me back and try to figure it out..he took my cell number....and said he would call me back later....Yeah..you know i'll never get that gift and he will probably never contact me back with any info on it...because he has no idea...

I swear somedays it seems like you just can't have anything or do anything around here with all the idiots running around...

seriously hoping they locate this but not really expecting them too....

I am soooooooooofreaking angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment