Tuesday, February 12, 2013

hiding things from me....

It Snowed!!!...It was fun driving in the snowflakes.....it kinda makes you dizzy if you look up at the sky and try to watch them all falling down on you....lol...not enough to make a snowman though*sad face*.....

sitting here by the fire place and boy is it getting too hot in this house..guess it warmed up outside?

today i started thinking about how much i hate how people in my life try to hide things from me...things they do that are probably not good things to be doing or things from their past...they will go to extreme measures to hide things from me...and...why do that?....

I mean...i'm not judgemental at all...i don't get all preachy about things...i never say anything to anyone about their lives,nor do i try to tell them how to live their life...so why do they hide things from me?....

sure, i am very soft-hearted and i do worry excessively to no end about people and things in my life that i care/love..but i never show worry to them...i keep it to myself...

i've tried to figure it all out...why do they hide things they do like that from me?.....sometimes i wonder if it's because they try to shield me from the truth of what they are doing because they know that i wouldn't be too happy with the stupid things they do?....

or maybe it's simply because i would be let down by their real behavior.....which would mean that i don't truly know who they really are....and they put up a fake front to hide behind...just for me...to hide their real selves from me...all because i would be let down....

really bothers me...sorta makes me feel as if these certain people in my life don't want me to know who they really are..if so that makes me terribly sad...it's not like i would hate them or be mad at them for crap they have said/done....

a few friends and then, oh yeah family---like i don't know how a certain family member will go to the ends of this earth to try to find a way to hide his dark past from me....

that kinda answers my question as to why people in my life wanna hide things from me doesn't it?....because family member in above paragraph trys very much to protect me from everything bad/negative....because i am loved so much and it would be painful for (said person) if (said person) was to let me down....or be less in my eyes....(i will always be the baby).

so "i don't know anything" to keep everything ok..one way to look at it i suppose,is that it's nice to have people love me that much...keeps the universe turning i guess...lol..

nite nite




No comments:

Post a Comment