Friday, February 15, 2013

My birthday 2013.....

Birthday was yesterday,but i just now have time to blog about a few things i have gotten so far in Birthday gifts....The gifts have been nothing less than beautiful & amazing...they are wonderful, but my family and friends are most important of all....

gifts from the fam & friends----

My Birthday "cake" wasn't a cake at all really..but a chocolate chip cookie cake!...YUM!...so good.

i got 2 new huge pillows that i have been needing...I like to have plenty of pillows on my bed or i just can't sleep..weird i know,but i gotta have at least 4 to be comfy!

Moo!...Cow print purse that i just adore!...faux hide....come on,a cowgirl can't have anything less than a cow print purse!. ;)

This beautiful cross turquoise/red/white necklace..like this one...to wear out to New Mexico..LOVE IT..i plan on finding more to add to my collection when i'm there...love turquoise!

 
Cinnamon Bears..because hello!..my birthday is Valentines Day and it's tradition.
 
Taco Bell was my choice of birthday fast food,because it's my fave fast food as well as all my friends fave,and everyone's fave!..so it was pretty obvious which place to go..lol
 
 
various gift cards and some money..i'll be saving.
 
nite.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment