Monday, April 1, 2013

Why, Hello April.....!!!

Wow...can't believe it's already April!...are you serious?....I spent a whole week out of March on vacation and I still feel weird as if I am still there....haha....must have been the altitude---my brain got damaged probably!....LOL....no, I just seriously could travel more and stay longer out there....oh well..i just had a ton of fun and a great time....
 
Just thinking today about all the damaged people that the universe or God puts into your life for a reason.....sometimes I think people are put in your life to teach you a lesson or for you to care for....I'm gonna go with "care for/help" for the damaged people in my life..because that seems to be the case...I suppose because I am a very caring, compassionate creature.But hey, i'm always for the underdog and down trodden, you know me....
 
I had a great friend tell me today that I am genuine, very caring and real.....I thought about that a sec and I really appreciated the comment...I want to be myself and what you see is what you get...I would never be a fake snobby type.....I think all anybody wants to see really out of people is someone genuine and real...I strive for that in my everyday life---to just be the real me to people...I do sometimes wish I wasn't so caring about endless things and people in my life ya know?...but that's just me....I worry so much about things because of my caring side...
 
I guess that's why the universe, or God, or whoever puts all these damaged people with problems into my life....so I can help them get better or something?....I don't really mind, I must have THE personality for it...lol...because I have a whole bunch of them as friends and family....I should have been a psychiatrist...haha....
 
I believe everything in your life happens for a reason--EVERYTHING....good/evil/people/places/things/vacations/paths/roads/friends/family....I believe it's all preplanned...so when I can't figure anything out I just go..."oh well...must be a reason" and I go on.....

anyway---everyone loves my Pueblo necklace I bought in New Mexico....I liked the animals and different colors...they told me it was protection/power symbol necklace.....not a great pic of it on an old towel but here it is..the bottom animal is a black bear...I guess he must be the most powerful or protector?....

No comments:

Post a Comment