Wednesday, September 25, 2013

think positively.....

I like this song...

As always I love fall...it's my favorite season...I've decorated and I am excited for the cooler weather this week....Changing of seasons is always fun...kinda out with the old in with the new...change is always awesome...but only if it's friendly and on my terms....right?....lol

i'm feeling better today after talking with my grandma who informed me that what I encountered last week with a beloved family member was not at all what I thought....there was a reason for the emotionless soul looking back at me and uttering a few words...and that yes this person I cherish DID in fact cry as I drove away and DID wipe away tears...*yay*..lol.....

see,i don't know the half of what is REALLY going on right now....she said it's best for me to remain in the dark about it all....there will be light at the end of the storm....she said sometimes people have to do all they can to protect us from what surrounds us we don't know of....because they love you so much....

I know there was pain there and now looking back at last week I could see it in family member's face......grandma's words gave me hope and shined light on what my heart overlooked...all I saw was the feeling of emotionless cold pushing me away...and I don't think that's what it was at all now really...PMS can cloud your mind!...haha..

I just have so many questions and things I wanted to say that I didn't get to say...but I wouldn't have gotten the answers anyhow because I can't have them..yet.

so I have hope and I shall keep a positive attitude....I am loved and cared about by this loved one...

besides....it's not December yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment