Monday, September 30, 2013

daydreams PLEASE come true.....

Spent today waiting on the welder to finish installing a new gate on the road back behind the barn that winds onto this place...Yes it's got a big padlock on it now!...Due to the fact that there has been so much stealing and trespassing at night back in that area of the place...It's a lot of stealing everywhere...anything junk iron they can pick up and carry off or sell at a pawn shop they will get it.....

I know times are tough for everyone but geeze, don't be a jerk and steal from people...if someone would just ask me if they can have junk iron or whatever is over there I would sure think it over for them....but stealing???....seriously!...i'm just really concerned about cattle rustling..sometimes at nite when I can't sleep and I hear a vehicle stop down the road and a few cows are mooing I think:"Oh No!...I hope someone isn't rustling"..i peek out the windows and everything....like a scaredy cat...lol..

there has been a lot of county cops drive through the roads at night out this way so hopefully they will keep a watchful eye out for prowlers...lol....but I've got a gun and I will defend myself/place if I have to....

spent this weekend with a few friends went shopping and had pizza.

one of my friends brought up how much she wished that she could live in her daydreams....IF ONLY that could happen right?!....I don't daydream of anything outrageous or extravagant.....just wanting things to be right with my family....the way I want them to be....what will happen and where will we go?all the fun we will have again......man...I sooooooo hope my daydreams will come true the way I want!...I mean come on world!!!...i'm not asking for hardly anything...just those few simple,silly things I envision for my family and i.....please..please.....haha....i'm trying anyway*fingers crossed*

nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment