Friday, September 13, 2013

i'm baaaaack!!!....

Wow....it's me blog....4 months later--here I come dragging myself back in here.

I've been internet-less the past few months due to high winds and computer problems..somedays I have wondered if I would EVER get my internet back up and blog again!!!

you know how things go out here in the middle of nowhere...yeah so....

I had a lot of exciting things going on the past few months...like the tornados in OKC...getting reacquainted with old friends I thought I would never see again....and I learned that yeah I can live without internet and all the techy things in this life.....it felt good again to just be tech-less....

I'm just fine without all the extra knowledge of useless things floating out there in the online world.

I have missed iTunes though ;)

and my notebook diary is dirty and worn/torn....covered in cow poop.....haha...

still haven't seen my dad....but I have hope I will.....miss him.

anyhow.

happy Friday the 13th...lol

julia

No comments:

Post a Comment