Sunday, October 30, 2011

crazy dream.....

I spent the weekend resting...i did sleep good....but friday night i kinda had an odd dream..i mean,it wasn't really scary..comforting maybe a little?..I'm not going to tell any of my family about it(only Sarah knows and my friends)because i  think it would upset them...and it's just not really something you go telling people who aren't very close friends"Hey,i had this dream about my aunt who died a few weeks ago and she told me blah blah"....because anybody else would say she is crazy!...so here i go telling the world and i don't mind because i need to journal this all out of my mind and i don't care...

I dreamnt that i was talking to my great-aunt who died a few weeks ago....and it was so freaky real like she was right there..even when she hugged me i could feel it..she was in a store(no price tags or names on anything) w/a shopping cart and it had pink & white flowers in it(decorations in her favorite colors)no price tags and she was standing next to a woman w/long brown hair?..who was that?..I walked up to her and she says to me:"Julie...honey,i hate that i left things in such a mess...but it was time to go...i want you to all know i'm doing great..i'm ok..i want you to stop all that worrying." So i asked her:"Do they have shopping in heaven?"...and she goes:"Oh yes, they do and the best part is it's all free." and she laughed..i started laughing and then i told her i loved her and i missed her a lot and she hugged me so close to her, and she said:"I love you too kiddo and i'll see you way down the road ok?"  (AND that was all w/out the cough syrup!)..NO cough syrup involved in that...lol...

and i woke up bawling my eyes out...just tears streaming down my face...it just really upset me and sorta comforted me in a way....i know i have been really missing her a lot and maybe i've hidden my emotions and pushed it away to be a tough girl?....It's all just like her to actually be shopping for things in her favorite colors and worrying about things "being a mess"...i think she knows i've been upset about her and she's reassuring me she's ok now.....

it just really has bothered me all weekend...but at the same time i do know she's ok..i dreamed this way after my Ex-Boyfriend died also,and i talked to him..i never told anyone about it...people would say that i was just too upset..but i guess Harrell and everyone else is right...i do have a very good spiritual connection of some type..i have to agree w/everyone there....as crazy as it sounds...

Just like yesterday when Rochelle(she's a wiccan or something?) told me all that stuff after Amy & Eli told her about the "Harrell stranded thing" and all the other weird things..she said:"I believe you do have a very strong gift Jules..Samhain is coming up in a few days..the moon is changing...it regulates many things....spirits seek you out because they are able to connect w/you...it's a very spiritual time"......

whatever all that means?....i don't know but it seems like everyone is rather obsessed w/all this psychic/witchy stuff..haha!....just because it's Halloween tomorrow...LOL..who knows maybe they are all right?..i don't know maybe it's the indian blood like eli says?...it's odd and confusing....things have been weird lately...

i'm posting a few pics of the sky i took friday morning on the next post..2 posts in one day because i don't have room...oh well..who cares....

love,J.

No comments:

Post a Comment