Friday, October 14, 2011

slight change of schedule.....

Well.....i just got home.....I got off work early today at 2pm and had to go shopping at the mall....My great- aunt's funeral was moved up to tomorrow morning at 9am...so Uncle Pete had to let us outta work early to go buy clothes for the funeral...i went home washed my stinking sale barn hair,showered,put on a little make-up & changed my stinking clothes....

i just got a pair of black slacks,cute black heels,shirt,jacket...i'll wear a blue necklace/earrings/bracelets for my something blue.....so that was easily done, and they had a sale going on, so all my clothing totaled up to $70....

Bath & Body Works I love you!!! lol.
Sarah bought her some clothes and then we headed to guess where?! Oh yes,Bath & Body Works!...lol...that's my obsession....yes,i'm a nerd....i love that store and all the smells in there....i've always liked how you can always try out the soaps/smells,and wash your hands in the sink afterward there in the store...because that's how i find out what kinda soaps i like and wanna buy....they had their Halloween stuff on sale..cute stuff!...but i didn't buy any Halloween things....everytime at this year i wind up in that store buying something...haha!

i bought 2 things-
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shower gel
Vanilla Bean Noel Shower gel

i got almost the last one of each of those 2!..both big sellers they told me..I'll save the Vanilla Bean Noel til december..just wanted to get it because it's ALWAYS sold out fast each year at this time..seasonal..that's how it goes..they had lots of candles that smelled really nice...I liked the Toasted Marshmellow,S'Mores,and Fireplace or something named that?...it actually smelled like a fireplace!...i may sneak back over to the mall next week and buy a candle or 2....it's just too far to drive and we're always busy though....

I like shower gels because some of the spray on smells are too overpowering and loud smelling for me to wear all day constantly...they try to sell you everything...lol...but i always like to smell nice.....right now for a month or so i will be smelling like Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin when i step outta the shower....better than a sale barn!...haha..

we met up w/Amy at a SubWay and had lunch...we were starving after working right through noon non-stop....it was nice to talk about things other than work & our Aunt dying....

i have to tell you..that i get very nervous & stressed at funerals...i'm afraid i may get too emotional, or cry way too much and i don't wanna be that way....i always worry everyone else may take it better than i am, and there i would be bawling my eyes out, and nobody else would be...in other words, i don't like being sad or crying..i gotta be tough...and i don't like all the talking/standing around w/everyone there afterward..i wanna get out of town and away from it all immediately after it's over...is that wrong?

Grandpa wants us kids to all stay for the dinner afterward, and see everyone in the family & town we haven't seen in years..i don't wanna talk or be around all those crowds of people and try to make small talk w/them..i'm just too exhausted and stressed out already..i have been for the last few weeks....but then again, i don't want to let my Grandpa down..(she was his sister)..i just can't do that...i love him too much..he's one of my heros!

i will end up going to the dinner just for him, and i will be a nervous, stressed out mess all day....i just dread this i always do..uncomfortable at funerals..totally..wish me luck getting through it all..

Thanks blog/journal & the world for letting me tell you what is on my mind as usual...i have to get it out of my mind & type it out to you...helps!

kiss for you all, from me!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment