Thursday, October 27, 2011

rainy cold day....

Picture from outside my window-a rainy cold day.









I had a hard time trying to wake up this morning.....I slept right through my alarm clock and Sarah ran into my room yelling at me we had to go to work!..i got grouchy....i don't like to be woke up in the mornings..she took this one while i was yelling at her to go away..haha....and we're all still laughing about it...lol...---me asleep...

I've already been to the sale this morning...it's so COLD...muddy & rainy...but i ain't complaining..at least it's raining now.....finally...I get the rest of the day off since i'm not feeling so great....Grandpa asked me what i had to take for my cough and i told him Codeine cough syrup...He said:"Uh-oh..she's got the knock-out juice!"..we kept laughing about it...Uncle Pete said:"Oh Sh*t..that's some powerful stuff now..you know how much you're supposed to take right?"...Yep...1 teaspoonful every 4hours..i have a marked medicine spoon remember?..lol..
My nite nite juice---LMAO...


Sooo since it's cold i have the fireplace going.

My blue pajamas&my favorite soft,fuzzy turquoise stripe socks.

And my blue electric blanket already warm in my bed..yay!..maybe i will feel better after a bowl of soup and some rest....hopefully...this has been a bad week...i hate this cold stuff! ;(

Cold-germ kisses to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment