Wednesday, February 15, 2012

coolest necklace i own.....

My birthday was really fun.....
We had dinner at Red Lobster....love coconut shrimp!....lol...

Then we had B-Day cake at a local favorite hang-out we all love, out in the mountains....a great hidden restaurant that only locals could probably find...it's special....just hidden from the world it seems..and that's why i adore that old place so much....there we basically had a party w/friends&family....

I got a ton of gifts and i love them all....mostly blue things of course!....I really wish people would buy themselves something instead of me...just having them there was a gift enough to me..i'll try and post a few pics of things later on whenever i get this camera adjusted to this laptop...

BUT here is a pic i found of this replica of the EXACT gun necklace i got for my birthday from my Uncle Pete..it's by far the coolest piece of jewelry i have now!...it's awesome!

well that's all for now i gotta hit the road and get some work done around here....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment