Friday, February 17, 2012

exhausted totally....

Exhausted...it's been one of those days....all day i have felt like i'm here,but also somewhere else doing something all day.....does that make sense?...probably not...lol....even my mind is tired!...
Work has been tough and grueling all day yesterday and half-today...getting ready for this big sale tomorrow....i'm working..then unloading/loading trailers...taking tickets.....at the sale barn...but i enjoy it...i'm just in a weird tired zombie phase....haha!

as for all this spooky stuff going on around here....people acting weird..weird things going on,seeing weird things around..kinda adding up to me...but it's puzzling and i would like some answers as to what all is actually going on?...but i know that i could ask and ask, and i will NEVER get any answers..it bothers me,it really does...frustrating!!!...i will NEVER know because we can't...

i hate all of it, and the stress/worry it has put upon all of us....i have faith it will be ok eventually.....i want things back to our normal around here right now...time..time..yes i know....

this too shall pass...

but oh well....it's friday night and i'm just staying home and doing laundry..staying out of whatever the hell is going on..being safe!...

I bought some new underwear today....LOL...i had to take my Grandma to the mall at 1pm after my half-day shift was over at the sale....so i ran home and took a fast shower/washed my hair/changed clothes...in 40minutes!...be proud of me and how fast i could manage that!.Haha!....

at the mall i bought 5 pairs of new underwear...i like the satiny kind only!.LMAO!!!..i had to buy them they were in my colors..turquoise/blue!...god..i'm soooo crazy blogging about my satiny turquoise/blue underwear......lol...

too tired for this friday night singing at the bar w/friends..... ;(

laundry,hot chocolate,go to bed....

nite-nite kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment