Saturday, February 11, 2012

freezing february......

Just got out of a hot bath..now in my bed under the electric blanket....it's super cold outside...it's funny how everytime it gets cold i have to jump in a bath or shower to just warm up....sometimes it's like you can feel that cold cut down to your bones....
I swear we all got pneumonia after working the sale in the cold dusty wind...everybody is coughing today and feeling like crap....i guess driving last night in the car with the windows down,flying down the highway playing "Freeze out" at 2am with friends didn't help things......LOL...I was shaking i was so cold.....the one who gets frozen first and can't take the cold wind in their face loses the game!...haha....i was sooooo close to giving up...but it was Eli who lost!.....haha.....

anyways.....lol....if i get pneumonia you'll know why.

snow tomorrow?

Bought a silly B-day card for my great-aunt...mailed it to her...she called today just laughing...she's 70 something and i bought her a card at Hallmark(love that store omg!) the card has a male stripper on it...LMAO!...it talks....she said it brightened her day....aww.....i'm glad it did...i like to choose silly,funny,off-the-wall,oddball things for people to make them giggle.....make it fun ya know?...i loved the card myself..maybe i need to get me one for MY b-day?.....haha!

she sent me a B-Day card already for my birthday next week...it was really funny....we always get each other cards since we share February as a birthday month...god i can't believe my birthday is tuesday...i'm so excited! 

everybody keeps asking me what i wanna do or what they can buy me as a gift.....i don't really need or want anything...i share my B-Day with good ol Valentines Day....lol..so everything is all hearts and red...haha....IF they just gotta buy me something...buy me something blue...they know the rules!!!...LOL

we're going out for B-day dinner tomorrow at noon for Uncle Pete's B-Day...we'll all go out for mine tuesday....

Happy Birthday tomorrow Uncle Pete!!!

nite~nite

No comments:

Post a Comment