Monday, February 27, 2012

song stuck in my head today.....

Not really an eventful day......kinda dreary & lazy with the cloudy sky all day....Did have to take my car into the shop today for some work on it.....i don't really drive it much anymore...THAT car anyway...i'm usually rolling down the highway in the pickup truck..listening to the radio...not a care in the world!....

Sometimes all you need to be happy is the windows rolled down,driving down the highway.....listening to a good song.....

my good song for today?...this one...makes me feel so calm & it's fun to sing with while driving....it'll be stuck in your head all day/for a few days.....lol...just like it is mine.....you can get mad at me later when it won't stop playing in your mind.....haha!

Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment