Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!!!......

Guess what today is?.....Valentines Day?..oh,who cares!...that's not important....most important of all is it's MY BIRTHDAY!!!...lol..

So Yipee! for me!!...LOL!.....i have to go to work today...we're gonna be busy after the snow we got...not  a lot of snow,but enough to cause extra work around here......it's terribly foggy outside right now also....

Everyone keeps asking me where i want to have my birthday dinner at today?......and....don't laugh,but i really wanna go to Red Lobster or....don't laugh!...or Long John Silver's!......haha!.....i don't feel like dinner anywhere fancy.....

sometimes you just need unhealthy fast food..lmao!...IF that's the case,we'll just get it all to go and bring it back home to eat at noon....

we're all about birthday dinners/parties around this place...having a big dinner together to celebrate things is just what we do...

They kept saying:"How about Steak?" or "BBQ?", but it's my birthday dinner and damn it if i wanna go eat somewhere cheap then we're gonna go there!..lol!...AND i love both Red Lobster & Ljs....i love putting malt vinegar on the fried fish there....it's good....haha......

i don't really know what kinda cake i'm getting...it's a surprise...it will be cowboy themed though i know that....today will be fun.

This morning at breakfast,Grandparents gave me money,Dad bought me turquoise/blue bandannas(just like the ones he has)that i wanted,blue socks,new spurs,and he said he's gonna buy me some cows at that sale coming up pretty soon...

Been messing with the blog template again this morning....i was inspired by my turquoise/blue bandannas i got,so i used that as a background on this thing....lol.....i'll be changing it up more i'm sure..i just don't have time to fool w/it anymore this morning....work to do.

friends&family...I LOVE you guys!!!...thanks for caring about me,taking care of me,watching over me,making me laugh! and loving me so much! I love you all more than you will ever know..

kisses&hugs from the Birthday Girl!!!...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment